MEASURE OF MY EXISTENCE | WHAT MATTERS MOST





SO I'VE BEEN CONNECTED to this PULSE OXIMETER the past weeks (story). It measures the all-important oxygen saturation levels in your blood. Normal is 95-100. (For the first time in weeks, I'm hitting 95 without O2!) In any event, my less than 100 brain wondered: What if there was a SPOUSAL DIGIMETER? Measuring how much my spouse dug me? Or CHILD DIGIMETER? What might they read? How important would that be? What conversations might that prompt? How might it, in fact, change our lives?

ALL THAT TO SAY, right now if you could put on a GOD DIGIMETER for YOU it would read 100. Look at the Cross. Don't just see a relic. See love totally poured out. Holding back nothing. Right now. In the present. Offering healing, mercy, hope, strength. Inspite of lukewarmness. Indifference. Compromise.

I DECLARE TO YOU RIGHT NOW, IN THIS VERY MOMENT JESUS CHRIST, in and for Whom you were created, holds you in existence! (Col. 1) Your next breath is the greatest testimonial to His unsurpassed, undiminished, uncompromised, present love for you! He is our life-blood. His Holy Spirit, the spiritual air we breath! And when we truly connect with this... with Him, we can't help but be Him to others. In our deepest heart. As a way of life. The measure of our existence!

LORD JESUS CHRIST, Awaken me to Your true, amazing love for me now and at all times! Order my deepest desires, thoughts, imagination, hopes, dreams, will, aspirations to You! Nothing else! Without distraction! Without compromise! Without playing games! Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in and through me and to all around me today!

HOLY SPIRIT, COME!




Subscribe to Gregorian Rant by Email